Phone: (973) 509-1818
Fax: (973) 509-0532
Directions: click here
When you call, we’ll schedule your appointment and ask for your contact information, phone numbers (work and cell) and email address.
Tips for First Time Patients:
- Print and fill out the forms you need (PDFs available below)
- Send any prior mammograms, ultrasounds or reports ahead of time. Mammography interpretation using the prior exam used for comparison can help our radiologists determine was is normal for you and what might have changed since your last visit. Studies suggest film comparison improves detection by 25%.
- To ensure you have your records to us at least 2 days ahead of time, please give your previous facility at least a week’s notice to locate your films. Print and complete the Request Film Release Form and mail or fax to your prior facility. Request that films and reports be mailed or faxed to us at (973) 509-0532.
- To drop off your films ahead of time when our office is closed, please use the Medical Records Drop Box outside the front door. Please do not leave payments in this box.
- Bring your insurance card. We will need to make a copy for your medical records.
- Please refrain from wearing deodorant or powder the day of your appointment, as they can interfere with results.
- To avoid surprises, find out what your insurance plan will cover. We are primarily a fee-for-service center, which means that we do not participate with insurance plans. We will bill you for our services and file the claim with your primary insurance.
- Many of our patients receive some reimbursement under their “out-of-network” option. We are in-network for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- You may be asked to remove your clothing from the waist up for an examination; we suggest wearing a top with a skirt or pants to your appointment to make changing easier for you.
- Some of the time will be spent on registration and some of the time will be waiting for your digital mammogram to be thoroughly reviewed.
Being conscientious about your health is important. Congratulations on taking the first step to receiving care in an environment dedicated to the highest quality and to your comfort and concerns!
Montclair Breast Center has a new Risk Assessment Tool that will help us to categorize your risk and notify us if you are a candidate for Genetic Testing. Please click here: Cancer IQ Questionnaire Please complete the Risk Assessment prior to your appointment.
Please print out and complete the appropriate forms before your visit and bring them with you. Click on the link below each form for a printable version:
- Financial Acknowledgement
- Patient Rights
- Patient Questionnaire
- Patient Questionnaire (Men)
- Review of Systems
- Individual Patient Authorization
- Bone Densitometry Questionnaire
- Request Film Release Form
- ABN Form for Medicare Patients (2018)
- Notice of Privacy Practices