Our practice is growing!
Montclair Breast Center values leadership and initiative; therefore, we’re keeping our lines of communication open for qualified candidates. If you are passionate about ending the breast cancer epidemic and committed to our cause, we want YOU!
There is often room to grow at our practice and move up with time and experience. Full-time positions include benefits.
Candidates should review our website and read our About page before applying.
If you’re interested in any of the below positions, please send a cover letter and resume to Bridget at email@example.com (unless otherwise indicated).
- Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Front Desk
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Mammography Technician
- Ultrasound Technician
- Breast Health Nurse (experience req, see below)
- Medical Records Technician (see below)
Medical Records Technician
Montclair Breast Center seeks an in-person, part-time Medical Records Technician to manage our digital system.
- Sorting reports into patient charts
- Responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing records to be released
- Assisting our New Patient Coordinator by ensuring all records are received by patients in advance of their appointment (follow-up as needed)
- Downloading and uploading patient updates into system
May increase to full-time as workload increases. Please email resumes for this position to Tanya Vera at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breast Health Nurse
Montclair Breast Center seeks a registered nurse (RN) with experience in Breast Health to join our fast-growing team!
Qualified candidates will be well-versed in breast cancer, early detection, and treatment. This unique role will is perfect for a team-player who can interact with multiple doctors on staff.
- Counseling patients pre-op and post-op
- Scheduling surgeries and biopsies
- Staying current on Genetic Testing
Flexible hours. Experience a must. Salary dependent on experience. Please email resumes to Bridget Brisk at email@example.com.