There is a new normal at Montclair Breast Center. Our office is open during standard business hours; however, we have updated our appointment and procedure practices to help lessen the spread of the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
We are staying clean, safe and taking all precautions.
For us all to remain safe, we have instituted these changes:
- Pre-registration for appointments should be done at home. You will receive an email with any forms needed to fill out ahead of time.
- Where possible, patients can use their computer, tablet or phone to conduct video appointments and consultations via telemedicine.
- Genetic Testing consultations can be done virtually. Tests can be mailed home.
- To minimize contact, we will take payment information in advance over the phone. Credit card information will be stored in our online vault.
- If you wish to wait in your car once you arrive, please call and let us know. We will call you when it is time to come inside.
- Any friends or family who have come with you must remain outside the building.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival of both staff and patients. If your temperature is above 99.7 you will be rescheduled.
- Patients will be asked pre-screening questions regarding their current health, recent travel and exposure to COVID-19.
- All patients and staff wear facemasks and gloves inside the office. Please wear a mask or a cloth face covering. We will provide gloves upon arrival.
- Social distancing will be observed (except in the exam room with the doctor).
We’re all in this together. Stay strong and stay safe. Please call us with any questions or to schedule your appointment at (973) 509-1818.
Some of our favorite articles to read during this unusual time: