Event Starts: May 05, 2016, 12:00 am
Event Location: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
It's time to start thinking about a spring getaway! Treat yourself to a life-changing Mother's Day celebration retreat to transform through the power of the mandala-a universal map for inner and outer balance, wholeness, and practical awakening.
Please join me on a rare experiential journey into meditation and movement.
During this weekend for women, you
- Receive Lama Tsultrim's transmission of the Five Wisdom Dakinis, midwives of the wild and wise feminine
- Learn to transform core emotional patterns effecting women today-anxiety, anger, inadequacy, depression, grasping, and compulsive doing-into living wisdom
- Experience a combination of healing prostrations, prana vinyasa, visualization, seed syllables, mudra, and inner process for both beginners and advance practitioners with Mandala Yoga
- Regenerate through daily-guided relaxation and women's circles
- Enjoy a special Friday night Yoga Trance Dance. Celebrate in a special evening concert with Krishna Das, dedicated to The Return to the Sacred Feminine.
Activate all aspects of your being, from your body to your creative life and spiritual realization.
Hope to see you there,
Dr. Nancy Elliott
Learn more and register: https://kripalu.org/presenters-programs/wisdom-rising-mandala-sacred-feminine
Presenters: Lama Tsultrim Allione & Shiva Rea
Lama Tsultrim Allione, MA, spent years as a monastic in the Himalayas, the first American nun in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. She later disrobed, raised a family, and became one of the most respected Buddhist teachers in the West. Founder and spiritual director of Tara Mandala, a 700-acre retreat center in Colorado, she is the author of Women of Wisdom and Feeding Your Demons. In 2009, she received the international Outstanding Woman in Buddhism Award. taramandala.org
Shiva Rea is a leading innovator in the evolution of Prana Vinyasa Yoga, a transformational vinyasa flow integrating the tantric bhakti roots of yoga, Krishnamacharya's teachings, and a universal approach to the body. Shiva is the founder of Samudra Global School for Living Yoga, Yogadventure Retreats, Yoga Energy Activism, and the worldwide Global Mala Project, and the creator of award-winning CDs and DVDs for home practice. Her first book, Tending the Heart Fire: Living in Flow with the Pulse of Life, was published in 2014. shivarea.com